Temporary Residence class is a unique pathway allowing thousands of people every year to come to Canada to Visit, Study and work providing benefits to the Canadian Economy.

According to the 2020 Annual Report to Parliament on Immigration, the IRCC approved 5,774,342 travel documents to visitors, workers and students, 404,361, temporary work permits, 74,586 individuals transitioned from Temporary to Permanent residents and 341,180 permanent residents were admitted to Canada in the Year 2019.

Visitor Visa Class

This class includes travellers, tourists, vacationers and people who are visiting friends and relatives for a shot period of times. Generally, this kind of visa is granted for a period of 6 months. This is a straight forward process where the visa is issued based on factors such as ties to their home country.

Four Types: Multiple Entry, Single Entry, Transit Visa and Super Visa (Parent Grandparent Visa).

Visitor can fall into certain categories where they get exemptions where in certain categories they are allowed to study and work in Canada without obtaining a study permit for certain courses which fall in certain duration of time.

For more information you can contact Silver Creek Immigration Specialist who can guide you and provide you the steps involved if you are eligible.

Student Visas

Studying in Canada allows International Students an opportunity to obtain high quality education. International students also have another goldarn opportunity to work in Canada after their graduation (only DLI’s) where they would quality for a Post Graduate Work Permit and finally the ability to transition to Permanent Residency under certain Programs such as the CEC Program.  

Work permits

Foreign Nationals looking to work in Canada on a work permit must receive permission to do so by applying for a work permit. There are two kinds of work permits open work permits and closed work permits. Closed work permits is tied to a specific employer and open work permits allows a foreign national to work for any employer in Canada.

Worker Class is divided into four categories, temporary foreign worker program, International Mobility programs, Post graduation work permit program and trade agreements program. Silver Creek Immigration Services would provide an assessment based on your credentials and guide you in processing your work permits under one of these categories you qualify. 

We specialize in all kinds of work permits which includes LMIA’s, IMP’s International Experience Canada, Skilled foreign worker stream, seasonal Agricultural worker program, global talent stream and In-home Caregiver program (leads to PR). 

There are certain situations where a person can work in Canada without a work permit call us to find out if you fall under any of these categories.

Scroll to Top